Tooting Med Centre Ltd
Tooting Med Centre Ltd (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://sw11clinic-clapham.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Tooting Med Centre Ltd (company registration number 07758028) whose registered office is situated at 5 London Road, London SW17 9JR.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- → Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site http://sw11clinic-clapham.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you book an appointment to use our services, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description.
- → Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- → technical information, including [the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, [browser type and version,] [time zone setting,] [browser plug-in types and versions,] [operating system and platform,] [OTHER];
- → information about your visit, including [the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL),] [clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time),] [products you viewed or searched for’] [page response times,] [download errors,] [length of visits to certain pages,] [page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),] [methods used to browse away from the page,] [OTHER] and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- → Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- → Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- → to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- → to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- → to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous appointment or enquiry. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com
- → to notify you about changes to our service;
- → to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- → Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- → to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- → to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- → to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- → as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- → to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- → to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- → Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- → Any member of our group.
- → Selected third parties including:
- → Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- → Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW11). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience];]
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- → In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- → If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Under the new legislation (GDPR), you have also have the following rights: to request rectification or erasure, a right to restrict processing or object to processing of your data.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com